Any one working or looking to work in a range of roles such as:
- Nursery Assistant
- Under Playgroup Assistant
NVQ Level 4 QCF Diploma In Children & Young People Workforce
Mode of Study
Blended - Online and One2One
GLH 422-475 (6 – 9 Months)
Must be working in the sector.
What will I learn?
This qualification is to guide and assess development of knowledge and skills relating to the children & young people workforce and will provide progression to the Early Learning and Childcare, Social Care and Learning Development and Support Services workforce. This qualification is part of an apprenticeship.
Achieving this qualification
To be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People Workforce, learners must achieve:
- a minimum of 65 Credits
- 27 credits must be achieved by completing the mandatory units,
- then select the pathway units of which 13 credits must be achieved.
The remaining credits must be achieved from the optional units.
- Promote communication in health, social care or children and young people settings J/601/1434
- Engage in personal development in health, social care or children and young people settings A/601/1429
- Promote equality and inclusion in health, social care or children and young people settings
- Principles for implementing duty of care in health, social care or children and young people settings
- Understand child and young person development
- Promote child and young person development
- Understand how to safeguard the wellbeing of children and young people Y/601/1695
- Support children and young people health and safety D/601/1696
- Develop positive relationship with children, young people and others involved in their care H/601/1697
- Working together for the benefit of children and young people K/601/1698
- Understand how to support positive outcomes for children and young people M/601/1699
What are the costs?
£800.00 you could pay over 3 installments if you are a self-paying student.
For further information please call 020 8555 6207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org